Frank Sinatra - Live at The Sands



01. Come fly with me
02. I've got a crush on you
03. I've got you under my skin
04. The shadow of your smile
05. Street of dreams
06. One for my baby (and one more for the road)
07. Fly me to the moon
08. Five o'clock jump
09. The tea break
10. You make me feel so young
11. All of me
12. The September of my years
13. Luck be a lady
14. Get me to the church on time
15. It was a very good year
16. Don't worry 'bout me
17. Making whoopee
18. Where or when
19. Angel eyes
20. My kind of town
21. A few last words
22. My kind of town (reprise)

173 Mb - 320 Kbps

[BAJAR]

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

increible post. nunca escuche a frankie coomo en este album, que resulta ser uno de sus mas famosos.
excelente, lo mejor. gracias por el timepo y el buen gusto.


pasate por mi blog, quizas hay algo q te gusta